University Scheme Pledges to Keep Talent Local

Written by on January 31, 2020

Time2Grow is a university-led initiative that is looking to invest in local businesses to help them employ a skilled graduate workforce.

Time2Grow is an initiative run by the University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire that aims to find roles for talented graduates, and support the businesses who employ them through partially-funded internships.

These internships are 10 weeks long, at 28 hours a week, and the Universities are looking at providing 60% of the cost, with your business contributing the remaining 40%. Each internship should give the graduates experience of working on a meaningful project, while providing businesses with some emerging local talent.

This scheme is open to SME’s, social enterprises and charities throughout Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and Milton Keynes.

Colin spoke to Janice Watkins from Time2Grow on his breakfast show:

For more information and how to register, visit www.time2grow.org.uk


Reader's opinions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


Current track

Title

Artist

%d bloggers like this: