Win a free advertising campaign on NLive Radio
Written by Martin Steers on January 3, 2021
This January NLive Radio is giving you the opportunity to win an advertising campaign on-air with us just by submitting your details below.
We’re offering up 1 of our standard advertising packages (on the January deal), and 2 half price packages, all with free standard production.
This package and deal is for 12 weeks of 6 plays during 7am and 7pm Monday-Friday and bonus plays at evenings and weekends (valued at £200ex vat without production).
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Terms and Conditions:
– This competition is only open to businesses and organisations local to and operating in Northampton
– The types of businesses eligible are registered not for profits/charities/social enterprises (Ltd, CIC, CIO or Charity), and Small and Medium businesses (UK Government definition but must have more than 1 employee)
– Campaigns can not be used for restricted items as per Ofcom Code or BCAP Code, we reserve the right to refuse any campaign
– The entrant can not have advertised on NLive Radio in the past 12 months
– The entrant can not be part of the University of Northampton or any of it’s subsidies.
– Deadline 11:59pm Sunday 31st of January 2021
– The draw will take place on the 1st of February and the winners notified within 5 working days and will have 10 working days from notification to claim the prize, or it will be redrawn
– 1 full free campaign and 2 half price campaigns will be drawn
– Prizes are non transferrable
– Campaigns must begin before the 31st of March 2021
– Winners must submit feedback on any impact based on the campaign
– Entrants will be contacted on the outcome of the competition, as well as details of the advertising opportunities at NLive Radio, we will occasionally contact entrants with details of future opportunities or deals on advertising on NLive Radio – this will be via a mailchimp mailing list (that you can opt out of at any time)
The funding for this project has been provided to Friends of NLive Radio from Localgiving Foundation.